A Speaker is more than a presentation, a speaker page, a one-sheet, a bio, and an introduction.
Yes, each of those tangible assets is a necessary and important component of your speaker platform, but they are nuts-and-bolts assets that will only take you so far towards achieving your speaker goals.
There is another very important asset that too many speakers neglect—their mindset. Specifically, their speaker mindset.
Your speaker mindset supports you in your role as a speaker and is one of the most valuable assets you have! In many ways, it’s even more valuable than all the tangible assets listed above. The question you need to ask yourself is… is your speaker mindset helping you or holding you back?
The After Dark Speaker Mastermind group meets virtually, once a month, for six consecutive months. Each month focuses on a different aspect of your speaker mindset.
If you’re a speaker who would benefit from:
- A solid boost to your speaker confidence
- Finding your sweet spot within your field of expertise
- Understanding exactly what it is your audience really wants to hear from you
- Identifying “things” that might be getting in the way of you growing from “good” to “great”
- Finding the balance between tooting your own horn and being accepted as an expert
- Preparing offers your audiences can’t wait to take advantage of
Then our After Dark Speaker Mastermind group is for you.
6-month program $447
The 6-month speaker mindset program will take place on the 3rd Monday of each month from Oct 18, 2021 to Mar 21, 2022
Oct 18, Nov 15, Dec20, Jan 17, Feb 21, Mar 21
(Group size is limited to 8 motivated people)