At the Podium Speaker Membership
Serving Speakers in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York and growing...
If you are:
- A business professional who speaks, or would like to start speaking to grow your business, get more clients, and make more money
- An aspiring professional speaker looking to get more experience, make a name for yourself, and advance your career
- A seasoned professional speaker looking to speak locally between other engagements, or to position yourself to be picked up by a professional speakers bureau
- Tired of wasting time and money trying to market yourself, line up your own speaking opportunities, and find the people, places, and resources you need to build your speaking business
- Interested in becoming a speaker, expanding your professional speaking portfolio, or looking to enhance your business presence with speaking (regardless of your level of experience), an At the Podium Speaker Membership is for you!
- Growing and improving their speaking and presenting skills
- Gaining access to speaking opportunities they would never otherwise be aware of
- Building their businesses and speaking careers
- Start your speaking career
- Speak for and about your business
- Get more speaking experience under your belt
- Build your speaking portfolio, client list, and list of testimonials
- Make more money as a result of acquiring new clients via your presentations, and/or being paid to speak
- Pursue becoming a top-rated professional speaker able to meet the National Speakers Association’s(NSA) membership criteria
- Decide how often and where you want to speak.
- Apply for—and accept—only the speaking opportunities you want.
- Set and negotiate your own fees. It’s your choice of whether to speak for fee or free!
- Deal directly with event planners, or have someone on your team act as your contact so there’s no costly middle man!
- Keep your full fee! You pay ATP nothing extra when you earn money through speaking engagements found in our Speaking Opportunities Directory
- A Personalized Listing in ATP’s Speakers Directory: This directory helps event planners, businesses, and organizations find the right speaker for their event. Because your listing includes your contact information, event planners/coordinators can contact you directly with their speaking opportunities. Your listing can also include links to your website, videos, social media presence, etc. You can even link your listing to your website.
- At the Podium Speaker Credential: As a member, you can list yourself on your website, business card, and other marketing materials as an “At the Podium Speaker,” giving you instant credibility.
- Be a Featured Speaker: You’ll be promoted in future email newsletters that go out to our always growing At the Podium community, as well as event planners, businesses, venues, and organizations looking for speakers.
- Speaking Opportunities Delivered to Your Inbox: At the Podium is always growing our speaking opportunity listings. These listings consist of organizations that routinely seek speakers for their regular meetings or events. This ever growing list of opportunities will be shared with our membership and posted on our Members-only Facebook Group, putting you on the inside fast-track. Some of these speaking opportunities are unadvertised elsewhere. (If you want access to more opportunities, check out our VIP membership…details below!)
- Access to Our Members-Only Directories: Don’t spend your precious time doing research to find the people, places, and providers you want to connect with. Let At the Podium bring these resources to you:
- Venues and Facilities Directory: Find venues and facilities where you can host your own meetings, speaking engagements, and functions. You can also reach out to the venues and facilities listed in this directory to get added to their roster of recommended speakers for any outside events they host.
- Event Planner & Speaker Seeker Directory: Identify event planners, businesses, and organizations who regularly need and hire speakers. Make contact with them, build relationships, and offer your services. You may just be their next speaker!
- Product & Service Providers Directory: who can help you with all aspects of your business and speaking career, such as photographers, videographers, web designers, speaking coaches and more.
- Access to our Members-Only Facebook Group: Join a vibrant community of business professionals, entrepreneurs, aspiring speakers, and professional speakers. Network, share, collaborate, support, and do business with your fellow ATP Speaker Members!
- Tips and Training: Being an At the Podium Speaker Member, you’ll also be invited to both online and live training events, webinars, and workshops as they come up.
- Members-Only SpeakerMatch Discount: Members who want an added boost can connect their listing in the ATP Speaker Directory with SpeakerMatch, a national database of speakers. This is optional, but recommended, especially for aspiring and professional speakers. ATP members can get a discounted rate of 25% or more (depending on which package you choose) by contacting Beth Stoller directly. With SpeakerMatch, you can:
- Enhance your professional presence by uploading multiple bios, presentations, photos, videos, marketing materials, and more to your SpeakerMatch listing
- Increase the number of event planners viewing your profile
- Expand your reach by finding and applying for speaking opportunities via SpeakerMatch’s national presence
- Access archives of extensive trainings, webinars, and podcasts.
- Take advantage of the fact that SpeakerMatch profiles rank high in Google searches,which translates into sending more web traffic, prospects, and opportunities directly to you!
- Save on select At the Podium products, services, and events, and receive discount offersfrommany of our partners!
Unlike traditional speaker bureaus, we love uncovering hidden-gem speakers, and nurturing and growing speaker talent! At the Podium is designed to assist speakers of all levels of experience with:
Our affordable and value-packed membership gives you visibility, marketing power, and access to tools, training,and resources that will help you maximize your speaking opportunities whether your goals are to:
Because we’re not a traditional speakers bureau, we don’t do things like limiting your speaking opportunities. In fact, when you join, you’ll have access to At the Podium’s Speaking Opportunities Directory. With this Directory, you get to:
What You Get with Your At the Podium Speaker Membership:
At the Podium also offers a VIP membership:
VIP members have access to all of our regular membership benefits, but in addition to the speaking opportunities we share with all of our members, we often have speaking opportunities presented directly to us that are “one-off” types of events, such as a workshop or conference, a corporation looking to hire a trainer for a new program, or an event planner who prefers a specific recommendation as opposed to searching for a speaker on their own.
As part of the VIP membership, we vet each of our VIP Speaker Members so we can confidently recommend them when an appropriate speaking opportunity arises. Speakers interested in opportunities like these should contact ATP about joining our VIP membership program.
Become a Founding Member Today!
For a limited time, you can join At the Podium as a Founding Speaker Member, which includes a special Founding Member rate. Act NOW because once the first group of speakers are enrolled these rates will be gone forever!
Becoming a member is simple. Just choose the membership plan that’s right for you, and join. The set-up fee covers the process of getting your profile listing set up in our directory. As soon as you join, you’ll have access to our online resources, all of our member’s only directories, and all the other speaker member benefits and discounts. Your membership will automatically renew on your anniversary date – determined by which payment plan you chose (until you notify us in writing to cancel).
Have questions? Be sure to check out our Speaker Membership FAQ’s.
With all of the member benefits, your membership more than pays for itself!
We have 3 easy and affordable payment options.
At the Podium has been incredibly instrumental in elevating my brand positioning as a speaker and growing my business! Beth has done countless outreach efforts on my behalf connecting me with prominent business leaders. Beth booked half of my keynotes on my 2016 Speaking Tour - all of which resulted in new clients AND additional keynotes! Because of her consistent effort in marketing me, my calendar continues to fill with events and clients without me lifting a finger! I'm able to focus where it matters most - serving my clients and making money!
Sales Trainer, Coach,
Speaker, Creator of the
Close Clients Quickly
Proven Sales Formula
I have had the pleasure of working with At the Podium since the beginning. Beth has booked me for over 10 presentations, and I’ve gotten repeat bookings to speak again from several clients. I’m looking forward to reaching a broader audience with my At the Podium Speaker Membership as well as Beth’s SpeakerMatch service to create a professional speaking portfolio to attract more engagements.
President and Founder of Do
What Works™, Author of Do What Works™, Speaker,
Trainer Former President
of the National Speakers
Association – Connecticut
Working with Beth has been terrific. Within a short period of time she was able to book me into several speaking engagements for just the right audience. She's great about the details and is readily available when I need her. On the morning of my last event I called Beth, and she answered right away - even though she was on vacation at the time. Now that's dedication. I look forward to working with her even more in the upcoming year.
Business Manager for Solo Professionals and Small Business Owners
Beth is ‘my connector’ and has connected me to several speaking opportunities. For one of them, not only was the speaking event a great success, but the connection to the hiring event manager was also an additional bonus because we have decided to partner together on a few other projects.
Mary Beth Nelsen
President of The Right Resources, LLC
Speaker, Trainer, Communication Specialist
$97 Profile set up fee
$97 Profile Set up fee
$97 Profile Set up fee
(Two months free -
12 months for the cost of 10 months)